Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings

Ok, so I know I said I was going to be better on blogging, but as you can see I haven't been doing really well. Now that the holidays are over, I should be better! 

The title of this post is "New Year, New Beginnings" because obviously it is a new year, and the new beginnings is to a new beginning of getting in shape, not only for my wedding in a little over 5 months, but also to just make me feel better about myself and in general! I have set some goals for this year, and here they are...

#1- Lose 20 pounds by our wedding date, May 25, 2013!!! I want to look my best on Ricky and I's wedding day! I don't want to look back at the pictures of the beginning of our life together and not be happy with the way I look! I really believe that I can do it because I have made up my mind and I am determined to do this and I don't want to let myself down! 

#2- Start out exercising at least 3-4 times a week!!

#3- Perform at least one act of kindness per week! I have bought people's Starbucks behind me, helped people find things they cannot find, gave someone in line a few extra dollars when they were short, etc and I always walked away feeling so good!! You never know what someone may be going through and by just helping them out no matter what it is that you do, could make their day! I challenge everyone to do at least one act of kindness a month because I know as soon as you start, you will want to do it more because of the way you feel about yourself! 



I know I can do all of these because I have a lot of support behind me and I want to feel better about myself and in general! I will be blogging about my progress, and hopefully it will be more often than I have been blogging! 

As for another new beginning...Ricky and I can FINALLY say we are getting married this year!!! I am so excited, but it is coming up quick and I have a lot to do before it! I cannot wait to start a new chapter in our lives as husband and wife!! 



I am still looking for a full-time teaching job. Until I do, I am still working at the pharmacy part-time. How much I cannot wait to get a teaching job, I sure am going to miss working at the pharmacy! I have been there for 7 years the end of the month, and I have meet some amazing people who are not only co-workers, but they are good friends! I could not have asked for better bosses who worked with my schedule during my student teaching!!! They are amazing pharmacists and friends!! Thank you Cecilia, Ben, Tiffany, and Angie for everything you have done for me and working with my crazy schedules! I love y'all!!

Well I am going to get back to my laundry, so I can go to bed at a reasonable hour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment